M/Property are the exclusive and dedicated apartment leasing agents across Perth, specialising in only leasing and managing apartments.
We continue to take a pro-active approach as we monitor the situation of the COVID-19 pandemic and continue to provide our services with necessary precautions in place. Due to this global issue we have seen an increase in self-managed Air BnB landlords seeking help from a professional property manager due to loss of tenants from the Government travel bans in place.
In the event of further restrictions being put in place, our office has the ability to remain fully operational and all necessary strategies are in place to ensure this continues whether staff work from our office or remotely including but not limited to the following precautions specific to our Property Management Services:
- implementing contactless viewings including video tours for prospective tenants
- encourage all meetings to be via digital formats such as FaceTime, Zoom, Skype or other platforms
- a special key collection and drop-off procedure to prevent the spread from surface contact
- practice protective hygiene at all times including offering sanitiser
- maintain social distancing of 1.5m and avoid physical contact including no handshaking
In a time of uncertainty, having long-standing and reliable tenants is important to avoid possible loss of rent due to vacancies that are out of your control. With the above procedures in place we can continue to look after our landlords to provide our dedicated services.
If you would like to get in touch about how our services could benefit you with a tailored package, please enquire below.