Terrace Home in North Coogee
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Parking Spots
NORTH FACING TERRACE HOMES – FIRST 6 LOTS – JUST RELEASED !!
Based on the infamous Donnybrook Quarter in London, the design of our M/32 Terrace Homes incorporates beautifully landscaped private laneways and a central lawn area which creates a sense of serenity and space; perfect for both families and moments of reflection.
• North-facing three-storey home
• Three spacious bedrooms with built in robes
• Three deluxe bathrooms
• Large open plan kitchen with island bench breakfast bar
• Engineered stone benchtops and Bosch cooktop, oven & rangehood
• Ample storage including cupboards, large drawers & full height cabinetry
• Top floor master bedroom enjoys ensuite and private balcony creating your own retreat
• Courtyard plus two balconies
• Double lock up garage
• Designed by Award Winning Architect David Barr
• Architecturally chosen colour schemes designed to echo the surrounding landscape or customise all finishes and fittings to your liking
• Within the visionary Shoreline Precinct including future coastal development plans of shops, cafes, a school and public open spaces
• Just a short walk to the beach – only 500m!
• Surrounded by landscaped parkland plus a nature play area down the road
• Less than 10 minutes to vibrant Fremantle and prestigious Port Coogee Marina
• Nearby local Woolworths and other specialty stores, plus future proposed amenity
Designed by award winning architect David Barr alongside Match which brings a globally celebrated design concept to the fringe of South Fremantle. M/32 Terrace Homes by Match is located at the visionary Shoreline Precinct in North Coogee and is a boutique offering of just 23 homes – each resonating with coastal style across three magnificent storeys and featuring a generous balcony and ground-floor courtyard.
You could be living in a master-planned coastal community close to parks, playgrounds, beaches and Fremantle at your doorstep.
Titles are estimated to be issued March 2019 with construction able to start immediately after settlement of land. Note: Only pay stamp duty on the land.
M/32 Terrace Homes will be built by our sister-company, M/Construction, and finished to the exceptional standard you can expect from Match.
Match is an established and progressive design-focused developer that has built a strong following over 17 years for its succession of brave and intuitive designs that have lifted the bar in signature living and made a significant contribution to the reinvigoration of key suburbs throughout Perth. Ultimately, Match creates beautiful spaces for the way people live today.
Call Chris Balmont or Amanda Spagnolo for more information.