One Bedroom Apartment
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Parking Spots
It doesn’t get any more Fremantle than this historic building that has been transformed into an award-winning warehouse style masterpiece.
This top floor one bedroom mezzanine apartment offers a charming retreat with all the convenience of inner city Freo living. Enjoy striking 5m+ raking ceilings with original exposed timber beams plus the benefit of having 2 balconies; one from the flowing living space and one from the bedroom.
Complementing the lock and leave lifestyle this light filled space features:
• Downstairs open plan living with balcony
• Large upstairs bedroom with full length built-in robe
• Quality stainless steel Bosch oven, cooktop and rangehood
• Quality stainless steel Dishwasher
• Engineered stone bench tops
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Secure basement car park with allocated car bay
• Lockable store room plus bike store
• Lift access from basement
• Secure building with security cameras controlled by strata
Heirloom is a Match apartment development, an established and progressive design-focused developer that has built a strong following over 17 years for its succession of brave and intuitive designs that have lifted the bar in signature living and made a significant contribution to the reinvigoration of key suburbs throughout Perth.
For more information or to make a time to view contact Amanda Spagnolo.