Two Bedroom Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Parking Spots
It doesn’t get any more Fremantle than this historic warehouse that has been transformed into an award-winning New-York style masterpiece.
- Split level apartment with spacious living space
- Second bedroom and bathroom to lower level with master and ensuite to upper level
- Large master bedroom upstairs with retreat area plus 2 built-in robes
- Feature original timber columns and beams
- Impressive 5m high raking ceiling creating a void overlooking the kitchen/living space
- Contemporary L-shaped kitchen with stone benchtops and ample storage
- Stainless steel Bosch appliances including oven, electric cooktop and rangehood
- Spacious 10m balcony
- North-West facing receiving the natural light of the morning sun
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Bedrooms with built-in robes
- Large atrium-style common areas with feature beams casting stunning shadows
- Secure building with security cameras controlled by Strata
- Secure lift access from carpark and atrium to your level
- 2 secure car bays in basement
- Additional lockable storage in basement
Located on the top level, this two-storey apartment is a spacious two bedroom, two bathroom apartment with a void. The apartment features striking 5m high raking ceilings with exposed original timber beams creating a beautiful contrast against the white walls.
In the heart of Fremantle with so much on offer and much more planned why not be part of the transformation and its ever evolving history!
Heirloom is a Match apartment development, an established and progressive design-focused developer that has built a strong following for over 17 years for its succession of brave and intuitive designs that have lifted the bar in signature living and made a significant contribution to the reinvigoration of key suburbs throughout Perth.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, call Chris Balmont or Amanda Spagnolo from M/Property.