Two Bedroom Apartment
From $575,000 Ready to Move in!
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Parking Spots
In the heart of Fremantle with so much on offer and much more planned why not be part of the transformation and its ever evolving history!
- Split level apartment with spacious living space
- Second bedroom and bathroom to lower level with master and ensuite to upper level
- Large master bedroom upstairs with retreat area plus 2 built-in robes
- Feature original timber columns and beams
- Impressive 5m high raking ceiling creating a void overlooking the kitchen/living space
- Contemporary L-shaped kitchen with stone benchtops and ample storage
- Stainless steel Bosch appliances including oven, electric cooktop and rangehood
- Spacious 10m balcony
- North-West facing receiving the natural light of the morning sun
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Bedrooms with built-in robes
- Large atrium-style common areas with feature beams casting stunning shadows
- Secure building with security cameras controlled by Strata
- Secure lift access from carpark and atrium to your level
- 2 secure car bays in basement
- Additional lockable storage in basement
Located on the top level, this two-storey apartment is a spacious two bedroom, two bathroom apartment with a void. The apartment features striking 5m high raking ceilings with exposed original timber beams creating a beautiful contrast against the white walls.
It doesn’t get any more Fremantle than this historic warehouse that has been transformed into an award-winning New-York style masterpiece.
Heirloom is a Match apartment development, an established and progressive design-focused developer that has built a strong following for over 17 years for its succession of brave and intuitive designs that have lifted the bar in signature living and made a significant contribution to the reinvigoration of key suburbs throughout Perth.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, call Chris Balmont or Amanda Spagnolo from M/Property.