Two Bedroom Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Parking Spots
Looking for a coastal address with a low maintenance lifestyle? Then Form by Match is a must-see.
This two-bedroom apartment is located on the top floor looking straight out to the ocean with sweeping views out across the lush green park directly opposite… Look closely and you’ll see Fremantle on the horizon.
It’s modern apartment living on a captivating coastline perfect for your beach, fishing, sailing lifestyle!
- Split-level two bedroom apartment on top floor
- North-facing maximising natural light and cross ventilation
- Sweeping ocean views and across the lush green parklands
- Long streamlined apartment layout with L-shaped kitchen
- Bosch cooktop, rangehood and oven
- Pull out pantry meaning easy reach
- Light filled stairwell with high ceiling
- Bath-tub in main bathroom
- 2x balconies; off the living room and upstairs master bedroom
- Video intercom
- Small store room adjacent to apartment plus larger store room in basement carpark
- Allocated car-bay in secure basement
- Lift from car-park through to all levels
- A minute’s walk to the beach and marina – just 150m!
- Within a growing coastal community connecting Port Coogee to Fremantle
- Award-winning estate
- Directly opposite landscaped parklands
- Less than 100 metres from your local café on the Marina’s edge
- Walking distance to local Woolworths and other specialty stores
- A 5 minute drive to South Beach
- Less than 10 minutes to vibrant Fremantle
This modern and sophisticated apartment layout has been designed to create a sense of space to relax, entertain and enjoy. Interiors are neutral and finished to the high standard you can expect from a Match development.
Match is an established and progressive design-focused developer that has built a strong following since 2001 for its succession of brave and intuitive designs that have lifted the bar in signature living and made a significant contribution to the reinvigoration of key suburbs throughout Perth.
For more information contact Amanda Spagnolo from M/Property.