Three Bedroom, 2 Bathroom
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Parking Spots
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is located on the top floor of The Summer by Match overlooking the ocean and in the award-winning South Beach estate.
The apartment is split over two levels with the master bedroom, walk-in robe and ensuite on the top floor with your own private balcony as well as a second large balcony on the main level with open plan living and the second bedrooms and bathroom.
The Summer was the first 5 star Green Star rated building in WA when it was completed in 2012 with well-thought orientation for natural light and air flow plus also a main switch at your front door for easy power saving.
- No Pets are permitted in this building
- No Airbnb is permitted in this building
- Council Rates 19/20 – $2,430 pa (approx.)
- Water Rates 19/20 – $1,440 pa (approx.)
- Strata Fees – $7,635 pa (approx)
- There are no common facilities in this building except a common drying area and common sitting area
Apartment features include:
• Three bedroom, two bathroom, 2 car bays (tandem)
• Top floor, split-level apartment
• Match’s signature high 2.7m ceilings throughout
• Long kitchen with ample under bench and overhead cupboards
• Bosch cooktop, oven and rangehood
• Composite-stone benchtops in kitchen and bathroom
• Crisp white cabinetry with timber flooring
• Open plan living from entry to kitchen, dining, living and out to balcony
• Full height sliding doors and expansive windows
• Large master bedroom with huge walk-in robe and ensuite with large bath-tub
• Master bedroom also has direct access to private balcony
• Second bedrooms include built-in robes
• Separate hidden European-style laundry
• Under-stair storage plus separate secure storeroom
• Secure car parking with two allocated tandem bays
• Secure residential foyer entrance with intercom and central lift to all levels
• Tight-knit and neighbourly community in the complex
• Boutique complex of 36 Apartments
• Located 150 metres from South Beach
• Only 3 kilometres from the centre of historic Fremantle
• Overlooking a feature lake and parklands
• Surrounded by bike and walking trails
• 5 minute bike ride to South Terrace café strip
The Summer is a Match apartment development, who have built a strong following since 2001 for its succession of brave and intuitive designs that have lifted the bar in signature living and made a significant contribution to the reinvigoration of key suburbs throughout Perth and Fremantle.
See the apartment for yourself by booking a private inspection via the enquiry button.