Three Bedroom, 2 Bathroom
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Parking Spots
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is located on the top floor of The Summer by Match overlooking the ocean and in the award-winning South Beach estate.
The apartment is split over two levels with the master bedroom, walk-in robe and ensuite on the top floor with your own private balcony. On the lower level you have open plan living opening onto another large balcony along with the second bedrooms and bathroom.
The Summer was the first 5 star Green Star rated building in WA when it was completed in 2012 with well-thought-out orientation for natural light and air flow plus a main switch at your front door for easy power saving.
Apartment features include:
• Three bedroom, two bathroom, 2 car bays (tandem)
• Top floor, split-level apartment
• Match’s signature high 2.7m ceilings throughout
• Long kitchen with ample under bench and overhead cupboards
• Bosch cooktop, oven and rangehood
• Composite-stone benchtops in kitchen and bathroom
• Crisp white cabinetry with timber flooring
• Open plan living from entry to kitchen, dining, living and out to balcony
• Full height sliding doors and expansive windows
• Large master bedroom with huge walk-in robe and ensuite with large bath-tub
• Master bedroom also has direct access to private balcony
• Second bedrooms include built-in robes
• Separate hidden European-style laundry
• Under-stair storage plus separate secure storeroom
• Secure car parking with two allocated tandem bays
• Secure residential foyer entrance with intercom and central lift to all levels
• Tight-knit and neighbourly community in the complex
• Boutique complex of 36 Apartments over just 4 levels
• Located 150 metres from South Beach
• Only 3 kilometres from the centre of historic Fremantle
• Overlooking a feature lake and parklands
• Surrounded by bike and walking trails
• 5 minute bike ride to South Terrace café strip
- No Pets are permitted in this building
- No Airbnb is permitted in this building
- Council Rates 19/20 – $607 per quarter (approx.)
- Water Rates 19/20 – $360 per quarter (approx.)
- Strata Fees – $1,900 per quarter (approx)
- Common facilities in this building include a common drying area and common sitting area only
The Summer is a Match apartment development, who have built a strong following since 2001 for its succession of brave and intuitive designs that have lifted the bar in signature living and made a significant contribution to the reinvigoration of key suburbs throughout Perth and Fremantle.
See the apartment for yourself by booking a private inspection via the enquiry button.