One Bedroom Apartment
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Parking Spots
Looking for a coastal address with a low maintenance lifestyle? Then Form by Match is a must-see.
This one-bedroom apartment is located on the second floor facing East on Orsino Boulevard including island bench style kitchen and long 22sqm balcony spanning from living to bedroom.
It’s modern apartment living on a captivating coastline perfect for your beach, fishing, sailing lifestyle!
• Master Builder Award winner 2019 – testament to the high-quality finishes and workmanship
• Open-plan design flowing from kitchen, dining and living with Match’s signature 2.7m high ceilings
• Light, crisp white interiors finished to a high standard
• Island bench style kitchen layout with ample storage
• Bosch cooktop, rangehood and oven plus a dishwasher
• Full height pull-out pantry meaning easy reach
• Separate European style hidden laundry
• Study-nook near entry
• Large built-in wardrobe to bedroom
• Large double-sliding doors to full ceiling height
• Huge 22sqm balcony spanning from living to bedroom with access from both
• Video intercom
• Lockable store room adjacent to apartment
• Allocated under-cover car bay
• Lift from car-park to your level
• Within a growing coastal community connecting Port Coogee to Fremantle
• Award-winning estate
• A minute’s walk to the beach and marina – just 150m!
• Directly opposite landscaped parklands
• Less than 100 metres from your local café on the Marina’s edge
• Walking distance to local Woolworths and other specialty stores
• A 5 minute drive to South Beach
• Less than 10 minutes to vibrant Fremantle
This modern and sophisticated apartment layout has been designed to create a sense of space to relax, entertain and enjoy. Interiors are crisp and white, finished to the high standard you can expect from a Match development.
Match is an established and progressive design-focused developer that has built a strong following since 2001 for its succession of brave and intuitive designs that have lifted the bar in signature living and made a significant contribution to the reinvigoration of key suburbs throughout Perth.
For more information or to arrange an inspection contact Amanda Spagnolo from M/Property.