One Bedroom Apartment
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Parking Spots
This is modern apartment living on a captivating coastline perfect for your beach, fishing, sailing and low maintenance lifestyle!
- Master Builder Award winner 2019 – testament to the high-quality finishes and workmanship
- One-bedroom and one-bathroom apartment on top floor of ‘Form by Match’ development
- Open-plan design flowing from kitchen, dining and living with Match’s signature 2.7m high ceilings
- Light, crisp white interiors finished to a high standard
- Island bench style kitchen layout with ample storage and easy-access pull-out pantry
- Bosch cooktop, rangehood and oven
- Separate European style hidden laundry
- Study-nook near entry
- Huge full length built-in wardrobe to bedroom
- Large double-sliding doors to full ceiling height facing East enjoying natural morning light
- Huge 21sqm balcony spanning from living to bedroom with access from both
- Video intercom and secure fob-entry access
- Lockable and enclosed 5m2 storeroom adjacent to apartment
- Allocated secure under-cover car bay with gated remote-control access
- Central lift from entrance and carpark up to your level
- Within a growing coastal community connecting Port Coogee to Fremantle
- Award-winning estate
- A minute’s walk to the sheltered beach, playground and marina – just 150m!
- Directly opposite landscaped parklands with frequent yoga sessions
- Less than 100m from your local café on the Marina’s edge
- Less than 200m to your local brewhouse restaurant
- Walking distance to local Woolworths and other specialty stores – only 300m!
- A 5 minute drive to South Beach
- Less than 10 minutes to vibrant Fremantle
This modern and sophisticated apartment layout has been designed to create a sense of space to relax, entertain and enjoy. Interiors are crisp and white, finished to the high standard you can expect from a Match development.
Match is an established and progressive design-focused developer that has built a strong following since 2001 for its succession of brave and intuitive designs that have lifted the bar in signature living and made a significant contribution to the reinvigoration of key suburbs throughout Perth.
For more information or to arrange an inspection contact Amanda Spagnolo from M/Property.