One Bedroom Apartment
From $399,000 UNDER OFFER
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Parking Spots
This boutique complex consists of only 3 levels of exceptional living in the established suburb of Como right by the river and on the city’s doorstep. It’s situated on a quiet tree-lined street just a short stroll to the Preston Street strip with shops, cafes and restaurants, all at your fingertips.
Apartment features include:
- First floor apartment with one bedroom, one bathroom, one car bay in secure basement
- Match’s signature high 2.7m ceilings
- Open plan living with floor to ceiling glazing
- Light and bright neutral colour-scheme
- Large-format floor tiling to kitchen/dining and 100% wool carpets throughout living and bedrooms
- L-shaped kitchen includes ample storage with overhead and underbench cupboards plus easy-access pull-out pantry
- Bosch oven, cooktop and rangehood to kitchen
- Engineered stone bench tops to kitchen and bathroom
- Hidden reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Large bedroom with built-in robe plus direct access to outdoor area
- Huge shower to bathroom with soft close drawers to vanity.
- Hidden European laundry in bathroom
- The building is Green Star approved following an environmentally sustainable design
- Green initiatives within apartment including efficient master switch at entry
- Secure basement car park
- Intercom access for guests
- Lift access from basement car park to your level
- Separate secure storeroom on ground level
- Brand new and never been lived in – completed August 2020
- Located on quiet tree-lined street in established suburb of Como
- 100m to Preston Street café and restaurant strip
- 200m to local supermarket and post office
- 400m to local child care centres
- 350m to local Como Primary School
- Less than 1.5km to Penrhos or Como Secondary College
- 5 mins drive to Perth CBD
- 4 mins drive to popular Mends St, South Perth
- 3 mins to Royal Perth Golf Club and 4 mins drive to Collier Park Golf Course
- 600m to bus stop direct to Perth CBD
- 10 mins drive to Victoria Park café and restaurant strip
- 10 mins drive to Crown Casino complex
The development is Green Star approved and apartments will achieve an average 6.3 star energy efficiency rating. Common spaces have been designed and orientated to promote natural ventilation. Apartments include water efficient fixtures and fittings as well as healthier indoor environments through the use of low VOC paints, adhesive and joinery.
Interiors are finished to the high standard you can expect from a Match development. Match is an established and progressive design-focused developer that has built a strong following since 2001 for its succession of brave and intuitive designs that have lifted the bar in signature living and made a significant contribution to the reinvigoration of key suburbs throughout Perth.
Request an inspection by contacting Amanda Spagnolo of M/Property.