Two Bedroom,Two Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Parking Spots
Living in the middle of everywhere yet having room to breathe, your M/25 apartment in Mt Lawley is home base for all that you choose to fill your life with. It’s all about living the ultimate local life.
M/25 by Match is brand new, just completed and ready to move into.
This two-bedroom apartment is located on the first floor looking out over Walcott Street.
- Located in the iconic near-city neighbourhood of Mt Lawley
- Amongst the heritage terracotta rooftop homes
- Situated on the corner of Walcott Street and quiet Burt Street
- Walking distance to Beaufort St, Fitzgerald St and William St
- Minutes to ECU and Hyde Park by bike
- Bus stop outside with frequent buses every 15 mins into the city
- Just a 5 minute drive into the city (less than 4kms)
- Live in style, step out in style
- Open-plan design flowing from kitchen, dining, living to balcony with double doors
- Match’s signature 2.7m high ceilings
- Large double sliding doors to full ceiling height
- On-trend matte-black kitchen with ample cupboards and overhead shelves
- Bosch cooktop, rangehood and oven
- Stone benchtops and real marble splashback
- Matte-black tapware and accents throughout
- Master bedroom with ensuite and built-in robes as well as sliding doors to the balcony
- Hidden laundry in the second bathroom
- Landscaped common courtyard
- Allocated undercover car bay on ground level
- Lift from car-park through to all levels
- Bike racks close to lifts on all levels
- Visitor car bays available plus plenty of street parking on Burt St
Interiors are finished to the high standard you can expect from a Match development. They are built by M/Construction, Match’s in-house and award-winning builder, ensuring full quality-control.
Match is an established and progressive design-focused developer that has built a strong following since 2001 for its succession of brave and intuitive designs that have lifted the bar in signature living and made a significant contribution to the reinvigoration of key suburbs throughout Perth including Mt Lawley.
For more information contact Amanda Spagnolo from M/Property on 0432 660 066.