One Bedroom, One Bathroom
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Parking Spots
These stunning brand new apartments have attracted a huge amount of interest and there is now a second chance to purchase in this previously sold out development.
Located within a boutique complex of only 20 apartments, right in the heart of the South Fremantle strip, you can count on this top-floor one bedroom apartment to be finished to the high standard you can expect from a Match development.
– Top floor, north-facing apartment with lots of natural light
– Open plan living with huge kitchen
– Kitchen includes ample storage with island bench breakfast bar
– European oven, cooktop and rangehood along with engineered stone benchtop and soft close drawers
– Separate hidden European style laundry
– Large bedroom including built-in robe and large windows
– Stunning bathroom fitted with the latest on-trend fixtures
– Large balcony with access from living and bedroom
– Separate lockable storage room
– Secure foyer entrance
– Fully undercover secure car park
– Central lift to all levels direct from car park and lobby
– Intercom access for guests
– In the center of the South Terrace café/restaurant strip
– Free Cat Bus right outside and other regular buses along South Terrace
– The Local Hotel, Percy Flint Bar and Eatery, Ruocco’s Pizzeria & Ristorante, Ootong and Lincoln Café and more are all on your doorstep
– Only a 10 minute walk to South Beach
– Just a 15 minute walk to Fremantle Esplanade
This boutique and sophisticated apartment building only contains 20 apartments and are designed with contemporary coastal living in mind while respecting the fabric of South Fremantle’s past. The use of honest materials is reflected in high quality finishes like timber, engineered stone benchtops and concrete-porcelain tiles to complete a modern design. Interiors are finished to the high standard you can expect from a Match development.
Match is an established and progressive design-focused developer that has built a strong following since 2001 for its succession of brave and intuitive designs that have lifted the bar in signature living and made a significant contribution to the reinvigoration of key suburbs throughout Perth.
M/28 by Match is now complete and ready to move in.
For more information call Amanda Spagnolo or visit www.m28apartments.com.au