Offices • Medical & Consulting • Shop & Retail
plus GST $1,600,000
It doesn’t get any more Fremantle than this historic warehouse building that has been transformed into an award-winning modern masterpiece.
Located on the ground floor off Beach Street facing the iconic Fremantle harbour this large space of 260m2 (potentially 520m2 split level) is dual-zoned for commercial and/or residential. It’s a blank canvas ready for someone to use their inventive mind to create a unique custom space.
- A blank canvas ready for custom fit-out
- 260m2 floor space with 6m+ ceiling height lending itself to the possibly of a second mezzanine level giving up to 520m2 overall
- Restored heritage jarrah columns and ceilings
- A mix of feature restored heritage brick walls and blank gyprock walls for custom finish
- Concrete slab flooring ready for flooring of your choice
- Grand double glass door opening from Beach Street
- Rear access directly from carpark
- 4x car bays in secure basement carpark
- Heritage warehouse conversion of Dalgety Woolstores, now named Heirloom by Match
- 2x award-winning building of Adaptive Re-use award and Gerry Gauntlett award
- The building is bordered by both Beach Street and Queen Victoria Street
- CCTV security cameras managed by strata throughout common areas and car park
- Open air common area atriums
- Furnished lobbies showcasing local artwork
- All apartments sold creating a ready-made network of customers
In the heart of Fremantle with so much on offer and much more planned why not be part of the transformation and its ever-evolving history.
Heirloom is a Match development, an established and progressive design-focused developer that has built a strong following for 20 years for its succession of brave and intuitive designs that have lifted the bar in signature living and made a significant contribution to the reinvigoration of key suburbs throughout Perth.