Offices • Medical & Consulting • Shop & Retail
$335,000 plus GST Under Offer
- 2 Parking Spots
This large corner office is extremely well priced so why lease when you can own your own office at these prices?
This complex has been built to the highest standard, is conveniently located on Hay Street and also home to the busy Post Office and Newsagency amongst other offices and consultancies in the building. This offer represents a great opportunity to purchase your very own office right on the doorstep of the Subiaco CBD.
• Never-been occupied blank canvas to fit-out as desired
• Suspended ceilings installed with fluorescent lighting
• Air-conditioning reverse cycle installed
• Disabled access toilet
• Kitchenette provisions
• Stunning entry for visitors with large open courtyard
• Striking wooden façade details flowing throughout the building
• “End-of-trip” facilities on ground level
• Lift access from carpark, ground level and your level
• Plenty of street parking along Hay Street for visitors
Call Amanda Spagnolo to arrange a time to inspect.
Enquire about 18/217 Hay Street, Subiaco
Properties similar to this
404/251 Hay Street, East Perth, WA 6004
Stylish Affordable City Living !!
$340,000 Offers over
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Parking Spots
21/109 Anchorage Drive, North Coogee, WA 6163 (M/32)
COASTAL LAND WITH APPROVED THREE-STOREY TERRACE HOME DESIGN
M/25 by Match, 157 Walcott Street, Mount Lawley, WA 6050
BRAND NEW SHOP / OFFICE