Two Bedroom, Two Bathroom with Harbour Views!
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Parking Spots
It doesn’t get any more Fremantle than this historic warehouse that has been transformed into a double-award-winning New-York style masterpiece!
- Top floor apartment looking out over the iconic Fremantle harbour
- Large 121m2 apartment split over 2 levels
- On entry you have a study nook then opening into the kitchen, dining and living space
- The space has impressive 5m+ high raking ceilings pouring with natural light
- At the back of the room you’re greeted by a full-height wall of restored heritage brickwork
- Throughout the apartment there are feature original timber columns and beams
- The kitchen features upgraded marble-look benchtops with island bench breakfast bar and ample storage
- Includes stainless steel Bosch appliances; oven, electric cooktop and rangehood
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning on both levels
- Second bedroom is located on the first floor looking out onto the sheltered balcony
- There is a main bathroom on the first floor for second bedroom and guests
- Upstairs is dedicated to the entire master suite including a large private master bedroom with huge built-in robes and private ensuite
- Secure access to building including intercom
- Security cameras controlled by Strata
- Secure lift access from carpark and atrium and your level
- Furnished lobbies showcasing local artwork
- 2 secure allocated car bays in basement
- Additional lockable storage in basement
- Total of 183 apartments spread through 3 buildings all connected by 2 large central atriums
- Located in the heart of Fremantle in an iconic building
- Walking distance to popular South Terrace café and restaurant strip
- Building is opposite Gesha coffee and next door to The Mantle restaurant
- Walking distance to Fremantle Train Station
- Direct access to the free red CAT bus
- Just a 5 min bike ride to Fremantle Esplanade and all it has to offer as well as Fremantle Markets and the brand-new King’s Square development
Heirloom was developed by Match, an established and progressive design-focused developer that has built a strong following for over 19 years for its succession of brave and intuitive designs that have lifted the bar in signature living and made a significant contribution to the reinvigoration of Fremantle and surrounds.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, call Amanda Spagnolo from M/Property.