Two Bedroom, Two Bathroom with Harbour Views!
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Parking Spots
It doesn’t get any more Fremantle than this historic warehouse that has been transformed into a double-award-winning New-York style masterpiece! Heirloom is a Match apartment development, an established and progressive design-focused developer that has built a strong following for over 18 years for its succession of brave and intuitive designs that have lifted the bar in signature living and made a significant contribution to the reinvigoration of Fremantle and surrounds.
The building comprises of 3 buildings all connected by two large common atrium areas flooded with natural light bouncing across the heritage timber beams.
- Large 121m2 top floor apartment facing the iconic Fremantle harbour spread out over two floors
- Feature original timber columns and beams throughout including a full-height wall of restored heritage brickwork
- Impressive 5m+ high raking ceiling pouring with natural light
- Timber flooring from entry through to living spaces
- Upgraded marble-look kitchen with island bench breakfast bar and ample storage
- Stainless steel Bosch oven, electric cooktop and rangehood
- Spacious 10m balcony looking out over the harbour and Norfolk Pines
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Large private master bedroom to mezzanine level with huge built-in robes and ensuite
- Second bedroom and bathroom to lower level with built-in robe
- Secure building with security cameras controlled by Strata
- Secure lift access from carpark and atrium to your level
- Furnished lobbies showcasing local artwork
- 2 secure car bays in basement
- Additional lockable storage in basement
In the heart of Fremantle with so much on offer and much more planned why not be part of the transformation and its ever-evolving history.
The opportunity is narrowing to make one of these never-been-lived-in harbour facing apartments your own.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, call Amanda Spagnolo from M/Property.