Three Bedroom Townhouse
House & Land From $705,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Parking Spots
Based on an iconic London architectural style, the design of our M/32 Terrace Homes incorporates beautifully landscaped private laneways with a central lawn area which creates a sense of serenity and space; perfect for both families and moments of reflection.
• South-facing light filled three-storey home
• Bedroom and bathroom on every level
- Master retreat on top floor with ensuite and walk-in robe plus study/vanity-nook
- Large open plan kitchen with island bench breakfast bar on middle level
• Engineered stone benchtops with Bosch cooktop, oven & rangehood
• Ample storage including overhead cupboards, large drawers & full height pantry
- Open plan living flowing out to full-height double sliding doors
• Large south-facing balcony overlooking serene North Coogee landscape
• Hidden laundry on ground floor with tumble-dryer
- Understairs storage on ground floor
- Double lock up garage with additional 4m2 storeroom
• Designed by Award-Winning Architect David Barr
• Architecturally chosen colour schemes designed to echo the surrounding landscape or customise all finishes and fittings to your liking
• Within the visionary Shoreline Precinct including future coastal development plans of shops, cafes, a school and public open spaces
• Just a short walk to the beach – only 500m!
• Surrounded by landscaped parkland plus a nature play area
• Less than 10 minutes to vibrant Fremantle or prestigious Port Coogee Marina
• Nearby local Woolworths and other specialty stores
Designed by award-winning architect David Barr alongside Match and brings a globally celebrated design concept to the fringe of South Fremantle. M/32 Terrace Homes by Match is a boutique offering of just 23 homes – each resonating with coastal style.
M/32 Terrace Homes are sold as a ‘House & Land’ package. Titles have been issued and construction is able to start immediately after settlement of land. Note: Only pay stamp duty on the land.
Homes will be built by our award-winning sister-company, M/Construction, and finished to the exceptional standard you can expect from Match.
Match is an established and progressive design-focused developer that has built a strong following since 2001 for its succession of brave and intuitive designs that have lifted the bar in signature living and made a significant contribution to the reinvigoration of key suburbs throughout Perth. Ultimately, Match creates beautiful spaces for the way people live today.
Call Amanda Spagnolo from M/Property for more information.
*Photos are of an already constructed home therefore floor plan, finishes and views may differ. Contract documents should be reviewed before making a purchase decision.