2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Split Level Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Parking Spots
Located within a boutique complex of only 20 apartments, right in the heart of the South Fremantle strip, you can count on this two-storey, two-bedroom apartment with two large balconies being finished to the high standard you can expect from a Match development.
– Two-storey apartment with two large outdoor areas
– Wood-look easy to clean flooring through the apartment
– The living area opens onto first outdoor area with landscaped outlooks
– Large kitchen with ample storage opening onto second outdoor entertaining area
– Wood-look cabinetry with open matte-black metal shelving paying homage to Fremantle’s industrial era
– European oven, cooktop and rangehood along with engineered stone benchtop
– Hidden European style laundry
– Large bedrooms including built-in robes and large windows
– Two stunning bathrooms fitted with the latest on-trend fixtures
– Separate lockable storage room in the ground-level car park
– Secure foyer entrance with intercom for guests
– Fully undercover secure car park
– Central lift to all levels direct from car park and lobby
– In the center of the South Terrace café/restaurant strip
– Free Cat Bus right outside and other regular buses along South Terrace
– The Local Hotel, Percy Flint Bar and Eatery, Ruocco’s Pizzeria & Ristorante, Ootong and Lincoln Café and more are all on your doorstep
– Only a 10 minute walk to South Beach
– Just a 15 minute walk to Fremantle Esplanade
This boutique and sophisticated apartment building of only 20 apartments are designed with contemporary coastal living in mind while respecting the fabric of South Fremantle’s past. The use of honest materials is reflected in high-quality finishes to complete a modern design. Interiors are finished to the high standard you can expect from a Match development.
Match is an established and progressive design-focused developer that has built a strong following since 2001 for its succession of brave and intuitive designs that have lifted the bar in signature living and made a significant contribution to the reinvigoration of key suburbs throughout Perth.
This apartment has never been lived in and is ready to move in now.
For more information call Amanda Spagnolo or visit www.m28apartments.com.au