Three Bedroom, Two Bathroom
House & Land From $550,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Parking Spots
VIEW OUR BRAND-NEW FURNISHED DISPLAY HOME TO SEE IT FOR YOURSELF
Designed by award winning architects Cameron Chisolm Nichol, this special release of just 16 terrace homes by Match forms a secure gated community, only minutes to Fremantle and on the coast in the visionary Shoreline Precinct by LandCorp.
With all the benefits of apartment living but with more space, these contemporary two storey terrace homes will take the hassle out of building and deliver a home you can truly be proud of with the base package already including premium fixtures and fittings.
- 2 storey, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, powder room plus study nook
- Light filled master bedroom with huge ensuite including free-standing bath-tub
- All bedrooms include robes with a balconette off bedroom 2
- Stone bench tops with Bosch cooktop, oven and rangehood
- Kitchen benefits from a sash window opening up onto a light-filled outdoor courtyard
- Ample storage to kitchen with combination of underbench, overhead and full height cabinetry
- Double carport with separate secure storeroom
- Choice of coastal inspired interior designer colour schemes including Sand, Tuart and Sheoak OR customise your finishes to suit your style and create your very own living space
- 500m to beach with proposed direct pedestrian bridge access
- Opposite playground and landscaped park
- Within LandCorp’s visionary Shoreline precinct
- 8 minutes to Fremantle
- 6 minutes to Port Coogee
You could be living in this coastal community close to parks, playgrounds and beaches with future schools and shops to come.
Match is an established and progressive design-focused developer that has built a strong following over 18 years for its succession of brave and intuitive designs that have lifted the bar in signature living and made a significant contribution to the reinvigoration of key suburbs throughout Perth and M/31 Terrace Homes are no exception.
Titles are issued and homes are ready to build. Finishes are completely customisable and the build time is approximately 6 months.
Contact Amanda Spagnolo for more information or to arrange a private appointment.