Three Bedroom, Two Bathroom
House & Land From $585,000 Under Offer
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Parking Spots
YOUR MATCH TERRACE HOME IS READY TO BUILD NOW
Designed by award winning architects Cameron Chisolm Nichol, this special release of 16 terrace homes by Match forms a secure gated community, only minutes to Fremantle and on the coast in the visionary Shoreline Precinct by LandCorp.
Titles Issued – Ready to Build Now – Only a few homes left – Watch our 3D virtual tour
• 3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms on upper floor and powder room downstairs
• Modern gully-style kitchen with sash window opening up into entertainer’s outdoor courtyard
• Ample storage to kitchen with combination of underbench & overhead cupboards and full height cabinetry and shelving
• Stone bench tops with European cooktop, oven and rangehood
• Light filled master bedroom with wet-room style ensuite including free-standing bath-tub
• All bedrooms include built-in robes plus a balconette off bedroom two
• Study-nook along the upstairs hallway surrounded by full height windows
• Double carport with separate secure storeroom
• Secure remote-control access gate
• Intercom access for guests and visitors
• Choice of coastal inspired interior designer colour schemes including Sand, Tuart and Sheoak or customise your home to suit your style and create your very own tailored space.
• Directly opposite a landscaped park including kids play equipment and basketball court
• Walk just 500m to the beach with direct access via a proposed pedestrian bridge
• Proposed primary school and shops plus beach plaza
• Located between award-winning South Beach Estate and Port Coogee Marina Estate
• Just eight minutes from the vibrancy of Fremantle and its popular cafes and restaurants
With all the benefits of apartment living but with more space, these contemporary two storey terrace homes will take the hassle out of building and deliver a home you can truly be proud of, you could be living in this coastal community of Shoreline and benefit from all it has to offer.
M/31 Terrace Homes are developed by Match, an established and progressive design-focused developer that has built a strong following over 19 years for its succession of brave and intuitive designs that have lifted the bar in signature living and made a significant contribution to the reinvigoration of key suburbs throughout Perth and Fremantle. Find out more at itsamatch.com.au
Call Amanda Spagnolo from M/Property for more information.